Podcast not working with itunes

Ok Davy1. Thank you for your reply. I will spend some time with this over the weekend and try to get this all running completely smooth again.

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
Hi Scottie,

Can you confirm if there are any new podcasts from MrExcel yet, my itunes is still not finding any !! :(

Cheers
Davy

#1541 appeared in iTunes today, but nothing after.

I would look again in a short while; that entire series was reloaded and the feed is being manually updated now.

Thanks for checking in! :)

I double checked the feed to iTunes via my MrExcel App on my iPhone; I am showing 5 episodes.

#1540 will not be in that feed. The restart of loaded Episodes begins at Episode #1541. [If you want to view #1540, you will need to check out the Learn Excel from MrExcel Blog Episode #1540

Last edited by a moderator:
#1545 now in iTunes, but nothing after. I really, really, miss having the podcasts in iTunes as I tend to watch them away from my pc.

Ok, it's going to take a little time this week...but I think we are finally good to reset the podcast listings and start getting this up to date. I needed to coordinate with our podcast host to get everything in place before continuing.

Podcasts will start to appear over the next day or two [or three] as I am able to bring the iTunes feed back up to speed. Since I will be uploading fresh, this process could take some time so please bear with the rate of progress. I will be moving on from Episode #1545 today.

That is really good news. I really dislike using my browser to watch the podcasts.

OK! 1546 to 1549 now on iTunes :biggrin: !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oksanana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back