Podcast not working with itunes

There will be a few podcasts skipped on the iTunes feed; most of these 'unavailable' podcasts were 'Time Sensitive' information and are merely a waste of space on that feed now. Not to mention, they really haven't anything 'Learn Excel' in the content.

The uploads will be a bit spaced out the next few days. I do have other regular duties to attend to in this process, so I am updating the feed as I can. So far there are two more new episodes loaded today [#1551 & #1554] - hopefully I can sling a few more into the stream today!

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
No more updates coming through. May I suggest that you forget the past and get the system working for all podcasts going forward. If viable, backfill later.

Glad to read that it is a technical issue, not the end of this excellent series of podcasts from which I have learned a great deal.

The most recent podcast I have been able to access via iTunes is 1555. Hope the normal iTunes feed can be re-established soon.

Scottie P
thank you for your efforts getting the feed back up. Like davidj I can only see upto 1555.

Appreciating this is done around the day job (July 4 post) can you flag time frame for the update so we all stop nagging?

Hope it will be fixed soon. The podcast together with several forums got me started with excel and still gaining knowledge from podcast besides it gives some entertainment, particular the dualing episodes.:):)

W

Hello All.

It was an ongoing effort to get the iTunes feed updated as chronologically as possible. In light of a few issues and recurring errors... Learn Excel from MrExcel Podcasts have resumed on iTunes starting at Episode #1588. We will not be filling in the gap that currently exists; the decision to move forward will be our best means.

To view those episodes not on iTunes, you may visit the Learn Excel from MrExcel Video Blog on WordPress here: Learn Excel from MrExcel
If you are viewing these episodes on a device that allows 'Apps', WordPress does have an iApp available for the Blogware. Check the iTunes store for it.

Thank you!

Excellent news. Thanks for your efforts. 1588 onwards now accessible here via iTunes. Much appreciated.

Oh dear. Not so good after all. Problem seems to have recurred.

Nothing on iTunes after 1594, despite lots more on the MrExcel podcast page.

It is not a problem. To get current from the new starting point, I have a certain ordinance to follow in order to keep things cycling properly. I loaded a weeks worth last week and will do the same this week. If I upload all at once, I will end up with a lapse again - and I am not willing to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back