Podcast Problems

kbarmore

I am having several issues.

First, the podcasts download into iTunes but can't be sync'd to my iTouch because "they cannot be viewed by my ipod", which I think is really strange. I looked at the "get info" and the only difference between 05/08 episode and the last week's was screen dimensions.

Second, I tried to unsubscribe and delete the current podcasts and resubscribe to the podcast hoping to correct the problem. Now I can't find the podcast on iTunes and I am getting "The Item requested is not currenly available in the US market." from iTunes. Hmmm....

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
kbarmore

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
Nope--no go.

I am still get a iTunes message "Your request could not completed. The item you've requested is not currently available in the US store."

Any other solutions. My next thought is to uninstall, download and reistall iTunes.

Thanks
KBarmore

kbarmore, seems a rather extreme approach, but unfortunately I cannot offer any viable alternative at the moment.
Have you done the last update available? Current version [I believe] is 9.1.1.11 -> you can find this by going to the 'Help' drop down menu in iTunes and clicking 'About Itunes'.

If you have an earlier version, from the same 'Help' menu you can select 'Check for Updates' and iTunes will do the work for you.

Keep me posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back