Pool League Spreadsheet

Kyrad42

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. MacOS
Hello! My boyfriend recently signed me up to create a new spreadsheet for his local small pool league. The old software they were using is no longer and I wanted to try making formulas to do it on excel since it is a small league. I have copies of the old stats he’d send out every week, so I’m trying to recreate it in excel. I’m having some trouble with the formulas though or where to start. All the players have an average and a rating. That will change each week based on who they shot and whether they won or lost. Any help or tips would be appreciated. I don’t know as much as I thought I did about excel and I’m stuck! I can upload a template if any one would like to see.

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
HI Kyrad42, welcome to the forum.
The forum would love to help, but we need some sample data and expected results.
Could you create a mini worksheet using the xl2bb add in (link below) and share with us.
Probably 6 players and 3 or 4 weeks of matches with how the results are captured and how the rating/average affects the number of games to win in each match (if you use that kind of handicap system).

If you cannot install the add in, please post the data as a TABLE and not an image. Workable data helps the forum help you.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back