Populate a second list box from a worksheet range based on a selection from a different listbox on same userform

Status
Not open for further replies.

rharri1972

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
THIS IS A DUPLICATED QUESTION... I didn't know exactly how to ask for the results I am looking for in previous questions.... please allow this to go through.

Is it possible to find and activate a certain worksheet based on a selection made from a listbox (Listbox1). Listbox1 has multiple columns but I want to reference the certain worksheet from data in the first column of the listbox which is Customer ID. Listbox1 has over 400 rows of customers. I have the multiselect property set to single. It will be the highlighting of or (single click) that would execute the subroutine.

example can be: Customer ID = ABC123 the worksheet would also be named ABC123.

I hope i have learned enough and have enough info on my cheat sheets to then populate another listbox on the same userform with a range of cells on the "ACTIVE WORKSHEET".

Also, there will be no need to clear the second Listbox at anytime as I want to see the information each time listbox1 is moved to a different customer.

As I stated, I have asked for help on this already, but didn't know quite how to ask for the help without scrambling everyone's minds. If this is possible, I would appreciate any help! Although

I have asked for help on here I have also tried doing my own research to no avail.

Thanks for any help!!

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Duplicate to: list box selection

In future, please do not post the same question multiple times. Per Forum Rules (#12), posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted.

In relation to your question here, I have closed this thread so please continue in the linked thread. If you do not receive a response, you can "bump" it by replying to it yourself, though we advise you to wait 24 hours before doing so, and not to bump a thread more than once a day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back