Power Bi related question

hussainsialkot

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi guys. Really need your help on this.

I'm using power bi for a presentation. I have comparative data for two years imported by way of two different excel tabs into power bi. When I'm trying to create a comparative bar chart on an entity by entity basis, i.e. showing revenue for each entity in the bar chart for each year separately, for one of the two years it is showing me the same cumulative revenue in each entity, instead of showing revenue for each entity separately. i have tried all options but am unable to solve this. Please someone help me out.

Regards.

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
Hi, maybe you could help readers understand a bit more, are the two tables identical (column headers), what are your measures, what are your relationships, and maybe a small sample of what you have and what you would like to see.

Upvote 0
I have basically two different tables. Having different column headers and different data. The common denominator in both would be the dates. I would like to link them in a way so that I can plot data from the different tables on the same visual, using the common dates. Hope this clarifies it a bit.

Upvote 0
Maybe creating a separate table for the unique date so this could help you link those two tables.
Your added Calendar table will contain a unique list of dates so you could properly set your relationships.
You may follow this example.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back