Power Pivot Driven Dashboard Help

Mfrosty

Hey guys!

Working on a little dashboard at work and could use some help right now setting up a few things. Below is a screenshot of the first worksheet dashboard so you can see where I am right now.

y4txtpbd.knt.jpg

Now there are two pieces to this puzzle that I would love some help with..

1. As you can see I have the slicers in place for category and ad type that effect the graph on the right which is currently looking at CPM. How do I add a slicer, dropdown, or whatever you can think of to the left under metric so I can allow someone to sort the graph by different metrics like (CTR, CPC, eCPM, etc.)? And a second important ask that goes along with this is; how do I also set it up so that when they do select a metric it changes the graph name to match the metric like in the screenshot above?

2. On the bottom of the dashboard I have an average metric (CPM in this case) over time. Is it possible in PowerPivot to connect this graph with the same slicers/selectors from above that are controlling the graph on the right? And a follow-up question to this: How could I add a slicer/selector to the right of the bottom graph that has something like 3months trailing, 1month trailing, 1 week trailing, etc when my data is grouped by mmddyy? I was thinking some new custom field that rolled up using something like: SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH('Data Input'!A2:A1000)=8)?

If you need to take a peak at any of my data housed in powerpivot I will be happy to share what I can!

Thanks!

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiguekHeka

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back