Power Pivot Question_ Counting Pivot

portalturks

Hi All,
I'm a rookie about PowerPivot and I'm trying to develop a tool by using DAX formulas but stuck at some point.
Attached you will find the data structure that I'm working on: there are 3 "Tables" named Opp, Users, KPI and there are relationships between tables. (e.g. 'Opp[Opp_Owner] column is related with 'Users[Full_Name] )
What I'd like to do with PowerPivot is to calculate targets by following a rational which I'll describe later and write it to 'Users [Target1] and 'Users[Target2], in attacted excel I filled it with yellow. What formula needs to do is to;

• Look at 'Users[Division]
    • if it is "AE" bring 'Users[Full_Name] and count 'Opp[Opp_Owner] return a number e.g. for Leo Marc 3
    • multiply it with the corresponding number at 'KPI[Target1]. e.g. for AE with 5
  • if the [Division] is not "AE" but something at 'KPI[Division] it will multiply the outcome with a constant 10 (e.g. 30*10 for SR)
  • else 0
What I was able to write so far is nearly nothing :) it seems like below:
=IF('User DivMap'[DivisionAdj]="AE",??????????,LOOKUPVALUE(Table1[Visits],Table1[Division],'User Div Map'[Division Adj])*10)
Which functions together I need to use in order to make it possible?
Your help is very much appreciated.

Opp Table
CountryOpp_NameOpp_Owner
xPriceLeo Marc
xVolumeLeo Marc
xVolumeLeo Marc
yVolumePortal Placis
zVolumeShape Co
zVolumeShape Co
zVolumeCarrmoto Di

<colgroup><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Users Table
CountryFull_NameDivisionTarget1Target2
xLeo MarcAE
yPortal PlacisSR
zShape CoSR M

<colgroup><col><col><col span="3"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

KPI Table
DivisionTarget1Target2
AE515
SR3015
HC3010

<colgroup><col width="64" span="3" style="width:48pt"> </colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huynnguyen

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...