Power pivot relation

monaldo12

Hi,

Just started with power pivot and did some courses, thought I understood it until I had to work with real data which clearly needs to be set up correctly.
My struggle, I have one data query (Perrigo) which has an unique product ID, this is the one I can link to my two others queries (Product availability & Content overall) which have sales data on product level but also include the retailers. However I don't have the retailer list in my nr 1 query, so now when I want to add the retailer data to my rows or columns in the pivot table it says it it missing the connection.
It seems like I can only use data for rows and columns from the Perrigo query list and not from the (Product availability & Content overall query. I thought when making a connection between these three with the product ID I was able to mix the data together.

Do I need to adjust my data query or am I understanding the power pivot working not correctly?

Attachments

• powerpivot.png
    powerpivot.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 5

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back