Power Query Merge Issue missing Data

daleholden

Board Regular
[FONT=&quot]Hi Guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need some help with a PQ Merge issue i have to tables that i merge with the simple idea via a SKU it collects Categories from another table. All SKU's are present and the Cats are also listed. THis worked but when i add new items the Categories are not being picked up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have added images and the PQ M Code to help i was trying to copy the sheet s to a new work book as i cannot link to my live sheet for obvious reasons but he copy will not let me due t key issues !!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have tried a few different joins but they have not helped. If you need any more info please contact me.I cannot work out why it is not picking up the Categories this kind of merge is what PQ is supposed to be good at.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So i guess i have missed something fundamental but i cannot see it. THe top 3 SKUs show in the code i have checked and are in both sheets with CAT's listed?

If you know how i can create a copy please let me know. I used copy to other workbook all the relevant sheets.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Code is HERE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Images HERE[/FONT]

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).

daleholden

Board Regular
I fixed it with
[FONT=&quot]I had a filter set in PQ on one of the queries to filter out 0 Qty but when trouble shooting it also had several other low values unchecked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I re did the filter and now it works again.[/FONT]

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arias610

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...