KhallP

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I am in an internship in a company, I was offered a job in VBA that I am not able to do, the project's goal is to take a print of all forms of the application and export them to PDF with the data that I was inserting throughout the process and insert those forms in a folder whose name would be the date of each day on which the process is carried out, could you help me? Unlike the "pt4" photo, the print would also have to remain whole without being cut, the person who can help me will be paid with money on paypal :)

Attachments

• Pt4.JPG
    Pt4.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Pt3.JPG
    Pt3.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 7
  • Pt1.JPG
    Pt1.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Parts.JPG
    Parts.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 7

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
Estou fazendo estágio em uma empresa, me ofereceram um trabalho em VBA que não estou apto a fazer, o objetivo do projeto é imprimir todos os formulários da candidatura e exportá-los para PDF com os dados que eu estava inserindo durante todo o processo e inserir esses formulários em uma pasta cujo nome seria a data de cada dia em que o processo é realizado, você poderia me ajudar? Ao contrário da foto “pt4”, a estampa também teria que ficar inteira sem ser cortada, quem puder me ajudar será pago com dinheiro no paypal:)
lembrando que as estampas em pdf deverão vir junto com os dados que serão inseridos como você pode ver na imagem "captura"

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
lembrando que as estampas em pdf deverão vir junto com os dados que serão inseridos como você pode ver na imagem "captura"
Translation: "remembering that the prints in pdf will have to appear with the data that will be inserted as you can see in the image "capture""

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1step2far

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back