Print Preview of Excel

s_krish1

Hi All ,

I have a problem in Excel file -where i used to share with my colleagues . When I clicked "print preview " and Set up from the window , I want to set the Fit into 1 page , after submitting OK , the screen redces Minimized level and i couldnot read any data from that .But Instead if i made "Adjust to 80 % or 100 % it is working fine . But we need the Fit into Option to work ; as we are forming a uniformity in formatting and setting a hundreds of file ; So please help me out ...

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
Hi

I don't get what you mean by minimised level. Is the window minimising, or is it just showing you a very large selection?

Cath

Upvote 0
Hai ! Apologies !
What i mean -the Visibility leve down to 10 % - Viewing a document at 10 % , how will it look - in the same way - Hope it will be clearer

Upvote 0
Hi

sorry, I'm still not fully understanding. So you are setting it to fit to 1 page, and it is going to 10%?

Is it showing you a lot of blank space around your data?

Upvote 0
yes you are right ! when i am setting "Fit into 1 page " and it automatically goes to 10 % and no blank space

Upvote 0
Hi

You could either set the %size to 80%, or you could set the print area so that you can fit to page and it will give you the selection you want?

Cath

Upvote 0
Hi Cath ,

Yes ! I already tried - and it is working ; BUt as i mentioned in my iniital posting s -

<Quote>

Instead if i made "Adjust to 80 % or 100 % it is working fine . But we need the Fit into Option to work ; as we are forming a uniformity in formatting and setting a hundreds of file

<unquote?

as we are in a position to llok into the fit into option

Upvote 0
S Krish

I have experienced the exact same problem. The only way I have been able to correct it is to close Excel, then restart Excel and re-open the file. The cause of the problem seems to be when you select the print range and go to Page Set-up while the range is still selected. For reasons unknown to me, the document will be reduced to 10% if you are trying to fit the document to one page. The key is to ensure that after you set the print range, you click on another cell so that the range isn't hi-lighted BEFORE you select Page Set-up. Then you should be able to select "fit to 1 page".

Todd

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back