Print preview stretch one one page by height

ManvinderKaur

Board Regular
Hi I have a spreadsheet that fit to one page by width (Landscape). But that sheet fit one half page by width. I need to print that sheet to whole page is there any way I can stretch content by height. thanks

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Hi:

Not sure that I get exactly what you are trying to do but if you want everything on one page and you have indicated that in your Page Setup then the only reason I can think of that it may not be printing on one page is that you might have a Print Area setup (wither on purpose or accidentally). Save a test copy of your spreadsheet and try this:

1) Make sure your Page Setup is set how you want it
2) Click on the box in the upper left corner (to the left of A and right above the 1 is a Blank square). This will select your whole sheet
3) Now select File\Print Area\Clear Print Area
4) IF you do not see Print Area under file you will need to hold your cursor over File for a couple of seconds and the option should appear.

If this doesn't get it working for you then post back with more detail :)

Good Luck,
Mark

Upvote 0
My print preview is some thing like that http://inpics.net/tutorials/excel2003/graphics/format30g2.gif
this is not my print preview though. the this is I have set the print area only for table. But That does not fill gap for half page. I have tried fit to page leaving other tall empty.But excel do not fill other half page. I want this print out fit exactly to one page . Half empty page should fill with uper half with big fonts....

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spamiki

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back