Print Setup

JFry08

Each morning when i come into work there is a morning report I am responsible for putting together and distributing to 14 people around the office. For whatever reason, when I set the print settings to LANDSCAPE and then to FIT TO 1 to 1, it shrinks the page down so skinny that it only fills about 1/4 of the page horizontally. But, when I have anyone else in the office open the file on their computer and set the print settings to LANDSCAPE, FIT TO 1 to 1, it fits the page perfectly and comes out just how our GM wants it to look. I have played with the margins and done everything else I can think of to make it print right from my computer so I don't have to wait for others to arrive to have it print correctly, but I can't fix the problem. Suggestions? Thanks

Domski

Are your print settings defaulting to the same paper size etc as the other people in your office?

Dom

Taul

Office Version
2013, 2010
Platform
Windows
select the area you want to print.
go to "File" - "set print area"
then do your landscape 1:1 thing

JFry08

Yes, its defaulting to the same paper size -- just the standard 8.5" X 11".

JFry08

I've tried re-setting the print area, as well, and still end up with the same result.

JFry08

Does anybody have any other suggestions? This problem is driving me crazy!!!

Domski

Might be worth re-installing the print driver on your pc. They get corrupted sometimes.

Dom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimtid

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics