Print to PDF Single Page from Worksheet

walters303

Using Excel 2013. I have several different worksheets with varying number of pages. I'm looking to put a macro button on the different pages that I want to print-to-pdf so that all i need to do is click the button and THAT particular page prints.

When it prints-to-pdf I want the pdf page to automatically go to my desktop with the worksheet name and nothing else. The vba code that allows me to do this with in a completely different situation is below. Note: I dont want the date to be part of the filename. Thanks for the help!

Sub Save_ActSht_as_Pdf()
' Saves active sheet as PDF file.
Dim Name As String

Name = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\" & ActiveSheet.Name & " " & _
Format(Now(), "mm.dd.yy") & ".pdf"

ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:=Name, _
Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True, _
IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=False
End Sub

RatExcel

Board Regular
So you just want to remove date from file name and change it to save on Desktop?

Blade Hunter

Perhaps this??
Rich (BB code):
Sub SaveCopy()
Dim ArchiveFolder as string, ArchiveFileName as string
ArchiveFolder = CreateObject("WScript.Shell").SpecialFolders("Desktop") & "\"
ArchiveFileName = ActiveSheet.Name
ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, FileName:=ArchiveFolder & ArchiveFileName & ".pdf", Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True, IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=False
End Sub

walters303

So you just want to remove date from file name and change it to save on Desktop?
Correct. I want the title of the active page pdf to just be the worksheet name. No date. I just included that macro bc i have success with it. Thanks.

Blade Hunter

Also don't use variable names like "Name" it is a reserved word and can give you issues :).

Cheers

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hDalal

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics