Printing a table

stuartw

Board Regular
Hi Everyone

Wondering if anyone has the answer to this. I have a table of data containing 110 rows of data (plus headings). I need to print out 55 records on page one and 55 records on page 2.

The sticky bit is I need to print them duplex (i.e. on one piece of paper) and therefore need to run it as one print job. Since the data contains numeric values sorted by size I filtered the "Top 55" and "Bottom 55" and printed them seperately. This works fine but I need to run them as one print job.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Stu

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
First of all, is your printer capable of printing on both sides? If not, and all you have is one spreadsheet with the 110 lines, it is easy to print the first 55 lines, take the sheet as it come out, turn it over, put it back in the printer tray, and print the second sheet. I do this with one print command on my HP LaserJet 4L, as there is a little bit more than enough time to take the first sheet and feed it back in the manual feed mode.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mesh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back