Printing Date Range

josros60

Office Version
  1. 365
I have a spreasheet with date column that i update every day and I need to print every week.

I just wonder if there's a way to select the date range to print since it's a very large sheet?
her are the columns:

PHP:
                       Day   Date   Status   Group Name   Posting   Account Number   Pax   [IMG]file:///C:/Users/JOSE/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]            Time             Location   Food And Beverage Needs       Tuesday    22-Feb   Definite   CTS-Ybird YVR Tour   106660   8       Creekside Room   rate includes   Canadian Breakfast $11.75++       Wednesday   23-Feb   Definite   CTS-Ybird YVR Tour   106660   8       Creekside Room   rate includes   Canadian Breakfast $11.75++       Wenesday   23-Feb   definite   CTS-Ybird YVR Tour   456672   8   [IMG]file:///C:/Users/JOSE/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.jpg[/IMG]            6:00PM             Creekside Room   BQ D-4-Steak   Sandwich $25++       Thursday   24-Feb   Definite   CTS-Ybird YVR Tour   10103295   8       Creekside Room   rate includes   Canadian Breakfast $11.75++                                               Saturday   27-Feb   Definite   Kintetsu Makamura   10103295   17   7:30   Creekside Room   rate includes   Canadian Breakfast $11.75++       Thursday   3-Mar   Definite   Jonas Melin       10   11am   [IMG]file:///C:/Users/JOSE/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]            creekside     suite             coffee/tea/cookies/juice       Friday   11-Mar   definite   Steve Nash Fitness       12   9am   boardroom   tba       Saturday   12-Mar   Definite   ELLISON TOURS   456933   25   4:00 PM   Creekside Room   BQ. D-2  Selections 48   hours before function       Sunday   13-Mar   definite   ELLISON TOURS   10103295   25   6:30 AM   CREEKSIDE ROOM   rate includes Canadian   Breakfast $11.75++       Monday   14-Mar   Definite   ELLISON TOURS   10103295   25   7:30 AM   CREEKSIDE ROOM   rate includes   Canadian Breakfast $11.75++       Tuesday   22-Mar   Definite   Kintetsu-Chikuyo Gakuen H.S   10103295   10   ?   Creekside Room   rate includes   Canadian Breakfast $11.75++       Thursday   24-Mar   Definite   Kintetsu-Kagawaseiryo High   456675   49   6PM   creekside Room   BQ Tour D-2   Salmon $20.00++

Thank you

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Sure it depends how you want to do it. Ideally, your users are going to have to select a date range manually, so you may be better off using an auto filter or a table filter and just selecting the date and then printing.

Converseley, you can use VBA to either set a specific range and set the print area, or to hide rows containing dates that aren't wanted, but I think the filtering would be the best option.

Upvote 0
Thank you.

How would I go about filtering the range?

any tips?

thanks again

Upvote 0
highlight the columns your data. If you have excell 2003 or earlier it's under the data menu and called AutoFilter. If you have 2007, it's in the data tab and just says filter.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back