Problem with graph time on y-axis, date on x-axis

Brujo

I have created a graph in Excel 2003 with three columns of data that are the times that the top 3 peak KW occurs during a day. The y-axis of my graph is supposed to be the time in the format "00:00:00" and the x-axis is the day that these occur. For some reason, the y-axis of this graph is not functioning correctly. The original columns of data are already formatted for the correct time format and I have tried to right-click within the y-axis of the graph to adjust the settings, but to no avail. Perplexingly, the correct values are displayed on each data point when I hover over them in the graph. They just seem to arbitrarily find a position that are not relative to each other and not relative to the y-axis, which shows values of 00:00:00 for all axis lines. For reference, the value ranges are set as defined name ranges using an offset function, but those are working correctly and shouldn't make any difference. Thanks for anyone's help with this.

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back