Problem with sending limits when using email automation

mr_sleepy

hi all. I am writing some code just now to automate sending multiple emails to different contacts. I have got the program working fine and does all the things i need but the problem i have got is that the server i am using (my automation is done through outlook which uses my hotmail account) blocks my messages after a certain unknown preset has been reached.

When this happens i need to sign into my account and enter a captcha to prove im not a machine.

Each of the emails is different as each customer that gets an email has specific details to be included so i cant imagine it would flag as spam on the server but i dont know. I tried catching the error in my vba project but it is not a problem with my script rather than a problem with outlook i think.

I just wonder if anyone else has come across this problem and if they have any solutions for it. Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back