Problem with Time Axis

Nightflyer

Hi Internet People

I have the following Problem:

The Time Axis of my Diagram only shows Zero-Values. The Values for the time axis are generated by a formula that puts there an empty string when the value in the raw data sheet is missing.
Exactly that empty string makes then problems for excel.

This doesn't work:
http://www.fyrobe-club-sisseln.ch/test/Test.xlsx

This does work because the formula is deleted from cell 19 and further.
http://www.fyrobe-club-sisseln.ch/test/Test2.xlsx
(Of course I can't just delete the formula in the productive environment since the amount of raw data varies.

Is it somehow possible that the cells remain shown blank and that Excel won't be messed up?

PS: Can't use zero-values eighter because that would mess up the diagram too:

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
I'm afraid, for me anyway, none of the links you posted work.

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Can't you change the data range to only include rows with values, e.g. B3:B18, D3:D18?

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Why would you have to do a macro?

If the range is going to vary you could use a dynamically named range.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samerf86

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...