Protect Multiple cells

Vignesh

Hi,

1) I want to protect my Excel cells which has only formulas.
2) Want to execute 1st case & provided, selected range can be deleted, though it has formulas.

Can u help me out pls.

Vignesh

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!

harshab6

hi,

first press control A which selects the entire sheet.right click go to formet cell protection and uncheck the locked cell.afterwards select only cells having formulas rightclick protection and select locked cells then select protect sheets and give password.you can make changes in any of the cell except cells having formulas.

regards
harsha

Vignesh

Thanks its working fine. However, could you help me on the 2nd case pls?

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lip Renan

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...