Pull value from a cell that corresponds to the checked box on different column

missmia

Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. MacOS
Hi all, i've scoured the internet and have had no luck. I am hoping you guys can help. I am doing this in Google Sheet so hopefully some of you may know. I am trying to display the data/value from a cell that corresponds to a checked box from a different column and display into a new cell. I've tried indexing and filter and I've tried a sumif to go through the checkedbox if true but no luck. I'll attach an image so it's easier to understand. So the formula needs to scan the E column, for example say in row 1. So E1:E to scan through entire column for check (true value) and the latest checked box, the K1:K column balance should display in cell where the formula will sit. In this sample, it should display the value 50.75.

Attachments

• checkedboxgoogle.png
    checkedboxgoogle.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
Welcome to the MrExcel Message Board!

Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Pull value from a cell that corresponds to checked box on different column [G.Sheets]
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the MrExcel Message Board!

Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Pull value from a cell that corresponds to checked box on different column [G.Sheets]
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.
oh thanks for letting me know! i didn't know that was a rule! :) i think i initially posted here then realizing "mrexcel", i wasn't sure if i could get help with google sheets formulas as they differ slightly sometimes! i would have def update that i found an answer when i did. it doesn't seem anyone knows the answer so i am okay closing this thread out.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back