Pulling cell values based on latest dates for Project Management Dashboard

art1884

Hello All,

need assistance finishing up a project for work efficiency. I crated a task management work sheet and would like to create a dashboard to summarize. The issue is that I want to display in a table the upcoming task due within a week. Let me see if I can describe it better. Sheet 2 has a table with task list and their corresponding due date. on sheet 1, in need to display the upcoming task that are upcoming due. the table in sheet 1 needs to have the ability to display however many task are coming due, regardless if its 1 or 20. here are the specifics, sheet 2 has a table. Column A2:A10 has the dates, B2:B:10 task tittle, C2:C10 Notes and columns D through G has information not needed on dashboard in sheet 1. For example, there are 8 total task but only 2 of them are due on this upcoming 7 days. hopefully this makes sense, let me know if I can provide more details.

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back