Put NA on week dates not in range

AaliyahN82

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
So I am working on a project that is connected to an Access database. On button click it will retrieve everything that's in my Access table to my Excel file then it will create a table which shows which weeks each person has data in the database. If they have data for that week (week beginning is always a Monday), it will show 1 and if there's none, it will show 0. Then all 1s will be converted to Y and all 0s will be converted to N.

However, I needed to add two columns on my data sheet (which contains a list of names of the people I am checking the above against) saying Week Start Date and Week End Date. The Week Start Date is the week date (week beginning Monday) when the person initially sent data, and the Week End Date is the week date (week beginning Monday) the person is set to send data.

I need to revamp the below code to also check the two columns. Like the Y/N will only start on the date indicated in the Week Start Date column and will end on the date indicated in the Week End Date column. The rest of the dates will show as NA. However if the two columns are empty then it will do Y/N as usual.

here's my code:

VBA Code:
For Each cell In rng
    If cell.Value = "0" Then
        'write to adjacent cell
       cell.Value = "N"
        cell.Interior.Color = 13551615
       Else
        cell.Value = "Y"
        cell.Interior.Color = 13434828
    End If
Next

I also posted here: Put NA on week dates not in range
and in vbaexpress however the site is currently down and could not put a link to the thread that's been unanswered for maybe 4-5 days already.

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon Leenders

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back