Query & Connection

dallen8028

I have lost the connection from a query I have been using for over a year. The website with the data still exists as I have just visited it before posting this. I created the link with 2016 and now I am using 2019/20. The process appears to have changed as I can no longer make the connection. The have not been able to find a way to reconnect. Will someone help me? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN

dallen8028

I have lost the connection from a query I have been using for over a year. The website with the data still exists as I have just visited it before posting this. I created the link with 2016 and now I am using 2019/20. The process appears to have changed as I can no longer make the connection. The have not been able to find a way to reconnect. Will someone help me? Thank you in advance.
Another Error Message

Attachments

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Punweet Singh

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...