Question about my code for vba autofilter

dimitrisko

Code:
Sub Anazitisi_apodosi()

Sheets("ÐÑÏÃÑÁÌÌÁ").Range("AB15:AB1000").AutoFilter , Field:=28, Criteria1:=">Sheet2.Range('A7').Value", Operator:=xlAnd, Criteria2:=<sheet2.range('b7').value"

End Sub

I want to autofilter within a range of numbers that are stored in two cells. I Dont want to be always the same numbers that i write in vba. Is that possible?</sheet2.range('b7').value"

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Try
Code:
Sheets("ÐÑÏÃÑÁÌÌÁ").Range("AB15:AB1000").AutoFilter , Field:=28, Criteria1:=">" & Sheet2.Range("A7").Value, Operator:=xlAnd, Criteria2:="<" & Sheet2.Range("b7").Value

Upvote 0
Thanks that seems to work when i check the filter but now the problem is that the list dissapear. not showing the data

Upvote 0
Try
Code:
Sheets("ÐÑÏÃÑÁÌÌÁ").Range("AB15:AB1000").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:=">" & Sheet2.Range("A7").Value, Operator:=xlAnd, Criteria2:="<" & Sheet2.Range("b7").Value

Upvote 0
Again not showing. But when i go manual after i run vba and check the filter i press ok and show the list. Should i put something else in the code to execute?

Upvote 0
That line of code is all you need.
Are your numbers real numbers or are they text?

Upvote 0
Cross posted https://www.excelforum.com/excel-pr...uestion-about-my-code-for-vba-autofilter.html

While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules).
This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0
Yeah sorry i didnt see the rule. I thought its different site. All are formatted as numbers I dont know what is the fault

Upvote 0
is your data in a table?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back