Question on autosize

mortgageman

In a different (Mr. Excel of course) post, I learned about autosize for Userform textboxes. As I understand it, autosize will auto size a single textbox, based on the content. Is there a command that will autosize a number of vertically stacked textboxes?

Gene Klein

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
In a different (Mr. Excel of course) post, I learned about autosize for Userform textboxes. As I understand it, autosize will auto size a single textbox, based on the content. Is there a command that will autosize a number of vertically stacked textboxes?

Gene Klein

I guess not.

Gene Klein

Upvote 0
...Is there a command that will autosize a number of vertically stacked textboxes?

Hi again,

I am afraid I am not following. If you have the several textboxes' AutoSize Property set to True, then each one will size itself as you enter text. If each textbox sizing itself is not what you are asking, could you explain what you mean?

Mark

Upvote 0
Hi again,

I am afraid I am not following. If you have the several textboxes' AutoSize Property set to True, then each one will size itself as you enter text. If each textbox sizing itself is not what you are asking, could you explain what you mean?

Mark

I thought I did, but no biggie. I will just hard code the heights. Thank you anyway.

Gene Klein

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back