Radio Button/Cell Link Issue

mzeller99

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet where I have already successfully added several radio button groupings that work fine. I'm now trying to add a new set of radio buttons, which I group together. The issue is when I go and "Insert" the radio button from the Controls toolbox, it already puts in a cell reference in the "Cell Link" area. Why I have no idea. I can clear it out and add another radio and group them together, but then my cell reference values aren't what I would expect them to be (instead of 1 or 2, they are 3 or 4). It's like my insert of a radio button is a copy of a current radio button, but I have no other radio buttons pointing to that specific cell reference where the cell value is stored. I've tried opening a new Excel worksheet, inserting two radio buttons and grouping them together, and then set the cell reference to the desired location, and that seems ok. But when I copy this grouping onto the original worksheet the cell links get messed up again.

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrauni

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back