Re-sizing Radio Buttons in Word

zombiemaster

Board Regular
This is my first non-Excel question; let me know if this is not the right place to ask this.

I created a document that has multiple Form Fields; now we have added Radio Buttons for some of the more generic 'yes/no' answers.

Is there a way to resize the actual button, or just the Font and Font Size of the label?

Thanks for any help,
~ZM~

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
There is no such thing as a Form Field radio button, so what kind of radio button are you using?

Upvote 0
Sorry if my wording was confusing. The document has historically only used Form Fields, and now I have added other sections that use the ActiveX Control Option Button (which I have always called Radio Buttons).

See the picture - I am using a combination of both and want to increase the size of the button without affecting the text size:

Capture.PNG

Thanks again,
~ZM~

Upvote 0
AFAIK you can't change the radio button size of an Active-X control. In any event, for your purposes, you'd probably do better to use a dropdown with Yes/No options. Moreover, if your document is to be used by people who might be using Macs, you need to be aware that Active-X controls are not supported on the Mac platform.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back