Read my questions first and answer me if you can help

Lottoguy

I m doing a research on lottery results, and I added 2 statistical system together, so I have a spreadsheet with 385 rows
with 10 numbers on each row. The 10 numbers on each row is from 01 to 1317.
I learned how to count the amount of the occurence of each number, but I need to make a table showing the number
of occurences of matched pairs and triples out of all the rows of the spreadsheet.
Maybe there s a macro formula that would do this task but I cant find this macro and nobody has helped me.
Another way I can do it is deleting all the rows that does not have a specific number that I m choosing to find their matches.
Like I can choose the number 16 for example, and automatically the spreadsheet will remove all the rows that does not have
the number 16.
I just wanna have a button that says delete all rows that does not have number X.
My other question is, after counting the number of occurences of all the numbers or results, how do I put the ranking
in order of appearance. Like the numbers/results that has showed up recently will occupy the lower position of the ranking
in that number of occurence, and the longer that a number/result has not showed up it will gradually occupying the upper
position of the ranking. I have seen it at some statistical websites so I d like to learn how to do it by myself.
This question is just making a ranking in order of appearance so I can know how recently or long a number/result has
showed up or not showed up.
I can show ya some examples if you still need more details.
So, help me if you know how to do it. Thanks.

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbonilla0331

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back