Reading attached notes in cells

JeanHouston

This seems very strange and I'am stumped why this keeps happening to me. I'm attaching a note inside a cell. A few days later I will put my pointer on the note (red box) and the attached message is shooting off of the page. I can sometimes take the screen print from 100% to 60% and there it is but naturally it's to small to read. Usually it's just shot way way way way over. You know the little line that connects the cell to the note? well usually it's way 1/2 inch at the most well mine is way way way off of the screen. Whats causing this to happen?

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
This seems very strange and I'am stumped why this keeps happening to me. I'm attaching a note inside a cell. A few days later I will put my pointer on the note (red box) and the attached message is shooting off of the page. I can sometimes take the screen print from 100% to 60% and there it is but naturally it's to small to read. Usually it's just shot way way way way over. You know the little line that connects the cell to the note? well usually it's way 1/2 inch at the most well mine is way way way off of the screen. Whats causing this to happen? I'm stumped please tell me whats going on and how to stop this.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webster33

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back