Recalculate (F9) until condition met

mihaip

Hello,
I would like to calculate some cells until text "ok" appears. I have cells from B41:U43 and i want to recalculate until one of them appears with text "ok" (dosen't matter which one) and if possible tell me how many times had counted until one of them is with text "ok" The formula is already made, but it is annoying to manually refresh and count at the same time.
I have little to no knowledge with VBA

Thank you very much!

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Click the File tab, click Options, and then click the Formulas category.
Do one of the following:

To recalculate all dependent formulas every time you make a change to a value, formula, or name, in the Calculation options section, under Workbook Calculation, clickAutomatic. This is the default calculation setting.
To recalculate all dependent formulas — except data tables — every time you make a change to a value, formula, or name, in the Calculation options section, underWorkbook Calculation, click Automatic except for data tables.
To turn off automatic recalculation and recalculate open workbooks only when you explicitly do so (by pressing F9), in the Calculation options section, under Workbook Calculation, click Manual.

To manually recalculate all open worksheets, including data tables, and update all open chart sheets, on the Formulas tab, in the Calculation group, click the Calculate Nowbutton.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back