sammy1985

Hi, Im new to VBA and trying to use this in my work to make tasks easier. I am competent in Excel but wanted to learn VBA to makes things much easier.

I work in finance and have to prepare the management accounts each month. The company's management accounts are set as a booklet, a tab for each department/project and each department has columns for each month of the year. Currently the reports are formula driven but i have to do this each month which is time consuming as i have to do this for 25 tabs!!! (not the best way to spend my time - the document was inherited).

I recorded a simple macro to see the code to better understand how it works. I have then copied this on other the tabs however, the SUMIF formula is the same throughout the booklet. Is there a way for me to write out the SUMIF formula once and recall this where i want it as I would need to do this for each month.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you guy in advance!

Sammy

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
Hi. If you mean you want the formula in the same cell of each sheet referencing the same cells of each sheet then yes you can do that. You would need a list of sheets to miss out (or include).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back