refedit

Steve Manning

I get an error with the following using Excel2000:

My VBA code first opens a new worksheet.
Next it opens a form with a refedit box and text box. I want to either select a cell from a worksheet using the refedit and then transport its value into a cell in the new worksheet or input a manual value into the textbox which then puts its text into a cell in the new worksheet. I do this by using the refedit change property to change the textbox. Then use the textbox change property to input it's value into a cell in the new worksheet.

So the textbox part works fine, however when I try and use the refedit box it crashes at the point when the refedit change property sends its value to the textbox where the textbox change property tells it to enter its value into the worksheet.

It is strange because if I don't open a new worksheet with vb code (ie: use an already established worksheet) it works fine.

It is hard to explain all of this in such a short form. Any help will be great. Thanks

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back