RELATED function send me back empty colum

kettesson

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Hi Guy,

This is my first time here, I would like you to help me concerning problem. Indeed I have got a cardinality One to One between two datas tables, until now everything is ok ; but when I wrote a RELATED function (Which is the same as VLOOKUP in Excel) all my entire colum is empty.
If you have any idea or tips to solve this problem

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.

sijpie

Your question is not totally clear.
If RELATED is the same as VLOOKUP, then why not use VLOOKUP? Excel has announced a new (better) lookup function XLOOKUP that may or may not be available in your version of Excel.

But if you want a better answer then please give us more information. What is the structure of your table(s) and what changed when you implemented your lookup function? (what was the previous function when everything worked?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck1960

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...