Remove a Pivot Table from a Worksheet

groverparkgeorge

I have a heavily formatted worksheet with a pivot table in it. I need to create a similar worksheet, but without the pivot table.

Being lazy, I'd rather just remove the existing pivot table instead of duplicating the rest of the worksheet, but I can't seem to figure out a way to delete or remove a pivot table once it exists.

Any thoughts on how I could do this?

Thanks.

George

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
You can right-click inside the PT and pick Select | Entire Table from the popup. You can then Clear All or Delete cells/rows/columns per your preference.

Does that help?

Upvote 0
Con mucho gusto. Y si no es una molestia, ¿por qué la bandera de Venezuela? ¿Es usted de allí? Porque no parece muy morenito en la foto en el dorso de su libro.

Upvote 0
Mis esposa es de Puerto La Cruz. Ella y mi hija van a pasar la navidad alla este año con mi suegra. Parece que sera el ultimo viaje por un tiempo.

¿Has viajado mucho por Venezuela?

George

Upvote 0
Solo he ido a Venezuela una vez, hace como seis o siete años. Conocí a Caracas y un par de ciudades cercanas. No conocí a Puerto La Cruz, pero acabo de buscarla en el Internet y parece que hubiera sido más divertido ir allá que a los parques industriales que visité.

Mi esposa es Costarricense y tratamos de ir a visitar mis suegros; mis ocho cuñados y los veintidós sobrinos de ella cada año por medio durante el verano de aquí cuando los hijos míos no tienen escuela; así pueden ir por cuatro o cinco semanas.

¿Usted vivió en Venezuela u otra parte de América Latina por un tiempo? Parece que domina bien el idioma castellano.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKSMITH

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back