Mreyes1337

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
Hello!

First-time poster! :) I just recently got promoted to a customer success/support operations manager role, and I have been tasked to pull some numbers for our team The way our previous manager got these numbers were pretty...manual. I am spending a while trying to get this data in the final format I need.

I apologize in advance for the long post that I am about to create.

Goal I am trying to reach at the end:
Create a workbook where I can keep adding weekly support metrics, to get a total number/percentages per agent/team.

Current process:

1.Filtering the raw data from export (file: Picture 1)

I am manually deleting the columns I do not need, then filter the list by departments & site. After I narrow the list, I remove 10 out of the remaining 40 users to get the final list of users/data I need.
(I have a list of the users I do need). I repeat this process for 3 separate reports.
This probably takes the most time

2. Adding final numbers to the master list (file: Picture 2)

Once I have the final data I need for each user (I sort all reports alphabetically so I can easily copy/paste ), I copy the info into the master sheet (file: Picture 2). (forgive me if this isn't the right term).

Dont mind the percentage columns in the screenshot, they are copying those numbers from a different report not in the screenshots provided.

3. Getting final totals/percentages - KPI totals (file: Picture 3)

After the weekly numbers have been added.....they would manually add the data to picture 3 by team (box number 1).
In box 2, we have a formula to add the total number of tickets, meetings and calls (see the parts that are highlighted.
Finally, the table in box 3 will autopopulate with the totals for each team. Giving us the final numbers needed for our final report.

So as you can see... I can really use some help or advice with making this process not so....tedious.

I really appreciate you even taking the time to read this. Please let me know if I can provide any information.

Thank you again

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
hi Mreyes1337,

Welcome to the board.

I would suggest uploading a sample file to any free site like dropbox or onedrive and providing the link in the thread, instead of pasting screen shots. This would make it easier to understand your query and will help others in providing the solution rather then creating their own raw data and making assumptions.

Upvote 0
For understanding your query, I would like to ask ...
Number of calls in filtered data are being computed based on number of calls in raw data.
If so, then what is the criteria of meeting and tickets computations in filtered data?
Also your filtered data is weekly based???

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back