Removing unwanted rows

anthonymaddick

Hi all,
I am chasing some help please..
I have an excel sheet produced from my accounting system that has every product in rows (over 6k rows) and in column "I" it has a quantity i need a way of removing all the rows with "0" in the "i" Column.
I this possible?
There other thing is it has a barcode in column "A" but some randomly have spaces in the front of the character can this easily be removed.
Thanks in advance all
Regards
Anthony

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Hi & welcome to MrExcel
You can easily delete the rows with 0 in col I , by using the inbuilt Autofilter to show only rows with 0 & then delete them.

Upvote 0
Cross posted https://www.excelforum.com/excel-general/1278178-removing-unwanted-rows.html

While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules).
This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0
sorry my bad.
Thank you Fluff,
I have made a mistake though.
When i import the content into my CSV it has leading spaces however i need to move he spaces to trailing spaces as my barcodes are all 15 characters when they scan however if it has x amount of characters it makes the remaining up with spaces until it is 15 characters long.
example if the barcode is 123456 it will then have 9 spaces at the rear of it but in my csv they are appearing at the beginning and i need to move them. what makes it tricky is that all my barcodes vary in lengths (differennt amount of spaces)
thanks in advance

Upvote 0
How about
TRIM(A1)&REPT(" ",15-LEN(TRIM(A1)))

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back