Reset Excel 2010 default print settings for worksheets?

BLaCKouT

Morning all,
Is there any known way to counteract/reset this printing issue?
Print options in Excel are applied per worksheet
In short (well...), The office printer is set to double-sided/eco-print as default, but the documents I produce have to be single-sided to they can be scanned uniformly with supporting (single sided) paperwork. I had I.T. set me up a version of the printer that does what I need, but every other day or so my default printer switches back. Not a problem since I only need to change the default and I'm good to go, but it's at the root of what's happened here.
I've got a workbook (Excel 2010) with 23 worksheets in it (extra sheets added/removed occasionally), and noticed the default print settings change on certain sheets. The file is a set of template documentation, which always consists of Sheet 1 and one of the other 22 worksheets. When the document is completed and printed out, if the 'second' sheet is one of the ones with different settings, then I'm getting half of the paperwork with one lot of settings, and half in the other.
The worksheets the issue is affecting are ones that I altered a few days ago in a revision to the template, and I'm guessing that my default printer must have been set to 'eco' at the time of saving the file. I've tried tweaking cells on the affected worksheets and saving it, but they're still printing with the settings I don't want.
Is there a way of 'flattening out' the print settings for the entire workbook? Only the Microsoft article doesn't seem to mention it, if there is.
Thanks in advance,
Ian.
(Also, apologies for the lack of clear linebreaks; the 'Your message' box isn't letting me enter any by hitting Enter/Return. Don't know if this is a default forum setting or the awful browser I have at work with a bare minimum of plugins installed.)

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkmenon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back