Return entire row if criteria is met

JACOBB9900

Hello I am having trouble figuring this out. I have two worksheets. The first worksheet is a Gantt chart which shows the progress of each job and the second worksheet contains the details of that job and the operations it contains. I need to return the cells in Sheet 2 that follow each job, onto Sheet 1. The data has to start on the "Start" date as shown in the example. I put example data in Sheet 2 because this is how i have my sheet laid out. I have a code, hours and machine for each job which is concatenated in the row in front of the job. I tried to set it up as best as i could in the example. Job#1111 starts on Feb. 24th so the data is returned starting on Feb. 24. Job#2222 starts on Feb. 27 so the data is returned starting on Feb. 27 and so on. Please let me know if there is something i didn't explain correctly.

Thank you for all the help. All input is appreciated.

Autofill Ops MrExcel Help.PNG

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
For clarification, you want to take the job details from sheet2 and place them in sheet1 starting at each job's start date column. Is this correct?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DumbFinanceBro

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back