Roman Numerals Won't Work With Join/Transpose

anwaee2

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2011
Platform
  1. MacOS
Again I have to rely on this forum for I am stumped. I have a column with Roman numerals created with the "Roman" worksheet formula. When I run my macro, it works but all the numbers come up as zeros. If I type the Roman numeral in the cells manually, it will work with the join/transpose formula combination perfectly. Is there a way around not having to manually type in each Roman numeral number. I have tried both worksheet formulas and VBA code to no avail. Has anyone else ran up against this and if so is there a fix for this. Thanks again to all the help I have received in the past.

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
can you post something from htmlmaker or similar so we can see what you have and the code supporting

Upvote 0
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Gone for the holidays. Thanks for getting back. Join/transpose doesn't seem to work with formulas or maybe the formatting of Roman Numerals. I ended up using a helper column with the formula "=Roman(**) and then I did a copy/paste special using xlPasteValues and now it works fine. Thanks again for getting back and for all the other help I have received in the past.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back