RPI Tool

rackem12

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with an Rating Percentage Index (RPI) tool.

There used to be one at https://techgraphs.fangraphs.com/an-rpi-spreadsheet-for-you-yes-you/ but it seems it has been taken down.

I am trying to calculate RPI for a sports project I am working on and the WP is the easy part, but getting the OWP and OOWP seems to baffle my mind on how to attack it.

For those who do not know the RPI formula you can find it at https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...entage_index&usg=AOvVaw0Em8UOvIavFDYq7GEDLE7T

Thanks in advance!

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
Just to add a little more clarification...

I am trying to create a spreadsheet in which as I input games played for a certain sport, the sheet will automatically calculate my winning percentage, my opponents combined winning percentage, and my opponents opponents combined winning percentage. This would be based on the games they have played, necessarily every other team (some teams won't play each other during the season).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back