Rugby World Cup Spreadsheet

parry

MrExcel MVP
Hi all, Ive created a spreadsheet for the Rugby World Cup if anyones interested. This is similar to the Football one I did. The spreadsheet is totally free and just done for the love of the game and will contain no advertising.

Download from http://paramore.rwc.googlepages.com/

regards,
Graham

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Hi Graham

Thanks for that! Someone was asking the other day if your Soccer World Cup spreadsheet could be amended for the Rugby World Cup and we couldn't find your website. Is parry.co.nz no longer active?

Cheers
Andrew

Hi Graham

Thanks for that! Someone was asking the other day if your Soccer World Cup spreadsheet could be amended for the Rugby World Cup and we couldn't find your website. Is parry.co.nz no longer active?

Cheers
Andrew

Hi Andrew, Ive kicked that site into touch. The company hosting it was useless - if you uploaded a file it sometimes wouldnt be on the server and kept having corrupt files as well. I could have gone to someone else and kept the name I guess but Ive been to busy to do Excel stuff anyway so didnt bother. Decided just to create a site in Google for the Rugby :)

Hey Graham, thanks saves me having to do one :)

Who's going to win lol

Shame on you for even asking Ivan! AB's all the way :) :LOL: :cool:

Hey Graham, thanks saves me having to do one :)

Who's going to win lol

Shame on you for even asking Ivan! AB's all the way :) :LOL: :cool:

Just sent you my Sweepstake ... oh and the Anthems play well :) nice touch ..... wouldn't mind the abilty to select via form other anthems.

Hey Graham, thanks for doing this again. The last effort was awesome!

Looking forward to putting this to use...

Denis

That's great Graham, but I feel you have wasted your time - ain't it obvious England will retain the Cup????

:LOL:

Graham, Richard is right, you've wasted your time. But no! England will not win! It's the bok's turn this time round! Bring it on!!!

Graham,

Just tried something that maybe I shouldn't... Downloaded 2002-2003 version and ran it in 2007.
Clicking the tabs on the RWC History page caused all the national flags to enlarge to the point where the text became illegible. Also, the tabs disappeared. Not an issue when I downloaded the 2007 format version.

Denis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screechyboy79

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back