Run time error 1004 ??

Pauljj

I am using a macro which emails a workbook, the code i have set up works for everyone else except one person
I get a message that says

Run time error 1004

Method 'SendMail' of object' _ Workbook failed

Does anyone know what this means, I have checked that macro security is correct and his default mail program is correct as well ???

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
Does sound like a connectivity issue...can you please elaborate the type of connectivity you use in order to connect to the internet? Moreover...if you use any external email programs other than Microsoft products like Outlook and Outlook Express ?

Upvote 0
The mailing application is lotus notes but this works for others who are also using lotus notes. I have tested the macro on my PC and it works fine, just not on this users ?

Upvote 0
The mailing application is lotus notes but this works for others who are also using lotus notes. I have tested the macro on my PC and it works fine, just not on this users ?

hmmm....are you sure the recipient email address exist? moreover...I asked you about the connectivity part - the medium you connect to the internet...I reckon the default email client on your machine is Lotus Notes ?

Upvote 0
I have no problem with connectivity via the internet, the recipient name is correct. I have also checked that the default email program is Lotus Notes ???

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back