Salesman performance anlysis.

mtahboub

Hello Everyone,

I recently opened up a retail store. Transactions are completed in a POS system that allows me to download reports. They are however not sufficient for me to do the analysis I need - hence I need excel help please!

I am trying to create a dashboard to measure individual and group sales performance using the raw data I download from the POS reports.

Can anyone help? the file is viewable on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gExEyme9LPGsqG4bf36U6EQcFaAKDmNJ_5rrw5VS7Xo/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks one and All.
MT

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
Is there any other way that the POS produces the data, for example just entire list of sales with the sales person next to sale information. something like in the example below. This will make it a lot easier to pull in the information you need for each individual salesperson.

Rows, 6-9 are pretty straight forward, i put those in your sheet, let me know if that works.

<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>
James Isidro1604-28-2018aliaMagnolia Heights EDP 100ml5060284040449NA838.951838.95

<colgroup><col style="width: 106px"><col width="76"><col width="74"><col width="120"><col width="268"><col width="101"><col width="90"><col width="47"><col width="81"><col width="132"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>
<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>
James Isidro2204-30-2018waserTenue de Soirée EDP 100ml/3.4 Fl.Oz711367122006NA729.751729.75

<colgroup><col style="width: 106px"><col width="76"><col width="74"><col width="120"><col width="268"><col width="101"><col width="90"><col width="47"><col width="81"><col width="132"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Upvote 0
Can please guide: Is CISePOS POS Software Reliable for my retail store. I wish to buy that software but need recommendation before my final purchase.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WORKINGWITHNOLEADER

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back