Save as Macro named content of cell

josullivan601632

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi can anyone help me write a macro. I'm all good with excel and basic recorded macros, but VBA and the more advanced stuff I always fail at!!! I am working on a spreadsheet with one main tab called "InternalQuote" which feeds information into various other tabs and I want to be able to click on an image (which I will assign to the macro) whilst in the "InternalQuote" tab to;

Save the whole workbook as a new xlsm. document named the contents of "K9" and "K7" of another tab called "Quotation"

I also want to click on another image (which I will assign to the macro) to save the tab titled "Quotation" as a PDF, named also as the contents of "K9" and "K7" which also will open once created for the user to check.

Is this possible? And would anyone be able to spare some precious time and send me something to perhaps (cheekily) copy and paste?

Alas still returns the 400, painstakingly checked spelling. This is the code I have now

1643382425555.png

Can you re-check what I have?

Attachments

• 1643382271367.png
    1643382271367.png
    130 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
I just tested it with both "Quotation" & "Panama 3 H203 D75 Brochure" & it worked fine, sorry I just don't get why you are getting the error.

Upvote 0
Maybe I need copy over into fresh sheets and re-try on Monday. Your help has been really appreciated and its probably a corrupt worksheet.

Have a lovely weekend :)

Upvote 0
Monday sounds good, you have a good weekend too.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back