Save query results as table?

jkeyes

Once I complete a select query, is there an easy way to save those results as a table?

I've been exporting to Excel, then importing as a table... I've got to think there's an easier way... thanks!

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
What's wrong with changing your query (design mode) from a Select query to a Make Table query?

In design mode, click on Query (tool bar), then select Make Table. Can't get any simpler than that. You can then look at the SQL View to see how Access accomplishes this task.

Upvote 0
What's wrong with changing your query (design mode) from a Select query to a Make Table query?

In design mode, click on Query (tool bar), then select Make Table. Can't get any simpler than that. You can then look at the SQL View to see how Access accomplishes this task.

good point myBoo. In the other thread I linked to the OP had a union query and thus could only view it in SQL view, they had no idea how to change it to a make table. Under normal circumstances your suggestion is the better one.

Giacomo

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back