Abdo

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
hi

I have file contains sheet and the sheet contains data throughout of the year. the date is existed in column c and the data starts from C2: P of course the headers begins from row1 what I want create folder name's OPERATION and the folder OPERATION should contains the saved files as pdf . so should save the files for each month alone . I mean if the sheets data contains in column C 1/12/2021 ,2 /22/2021 when save the file alone should be based on month ( the files rename based on month for each file like this OPERATION_JANUARY , OPERATION_FEBRUARY and If I repeat to run the macro should gives message " do you want replace or create another copy " if I press ok then should replace and if I press no should pops up another message " do you want create new copy if I press ok , then should create new copy and if I press no , then should not create & shouldn't replace .

as to when create new copy then should increment number like this OPERATION_JANUARY(1) , OPERATION_FEBRUARY(1)

note
: when save for each file should contains the headers as in orginal sheet in row1 for each file alone as pdf
thanks

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grijken

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back