Saving and Recalling Userforms

Gregs

Board Regular
Hi Mr Excel,

Just wanted to know if there was any way of entering data into a userform, then saving the userform so that at a later date I can retreive the userform and it will show the data that was initially entered into it.

Basically I want to send this spreadsheet to say 10 people and they will fill out the userform, then it needs to be saved and e-mailed back to me. Then I can recall all the userforms of all the people that responded.

Any help would be much appreciated.

GREGS.

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
The best thing I can tell you to do here is instead of storing the data within the variable itself, have the data stored within a spreadsheet.

Range("A1") = TextBox1.Value

Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick response.

I don't have a problem dumping the userform results to a spreadsheet....I was really just wondering if it was possible to save the userform and its data and retrieve at a later date?...

Additionally, Is there a way of printing the userform in Landscape and centered? I know how to print it but its portrait and not centered. Also the userforms title does not print??? Anyway of doing that???

Any help would be appreciated..:)

Upvote 0
Once a Workbook is closed, the variable information is destroyed. The only way to preserve the information is to initialize the variables to a cell value within a spreadsheet.

I made a post a few days ago asking the same question and didn't get a good answer. From what I was told, there is no way to set up the print settings for a UserForm. If you find out anything different, I'd love to hear about it.

This message was edited by phantom1975 on 2002-09-10 23:10

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExcelError

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back