Saving Error

ElectricSkywalker

Board Regular
I have spent the day creating a number of userforms for people to eventually run through excel.

After creating a number of userforms, I have gone to save my document, and have come back with a warning message saying that my document did not save.????

So....I thought, instead of loosing what I have created, I would export my userforms (save them) onto my hard drive.

The first one saved just fine.

All the other ones after that come back with a message saying:

System Error & H8000FFFFF (-2147418113).
Castastrophic Failure

Anyone got any suggestions (besides saving regularly as i go along) on how I might be able to Save what I have done?

Cheers,

Greg

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Hi Ann

I can only repeat and disagree with you again over the SAME issues, i can not, as ive said so many times POLIUTE help is all that counts, i do not class refering a guy to a web site as exactly helpful, any long time guy on this site will recall my DISPUTE with you over this some time back

Come on Ann be realistic, whats the guy going to learn 10 things to do and where to look something up??? buit still has no ideas what so ever what was his problem, to me thats poor.

I dislike self referal to guys own web site, but except if so explination is given,

Many MVP and moderates do not explain what the hell they are going on about one such post here.

Im heavy techi and i do not agree with your TODOS ive put my case forward any times, im qualified and work with as many MCSE MCSD, MOUS and this and that, the place sould be we delevope software used bythe britich govenment, we all disagreee, how clear does it need saying??? You distroy the audit trail?? Why??? makes no sence/

The guiys dismantle CHK files and look at them, re program windows profiles in the ini files and epf files and blar blar blar

All i ask is polite help and explain yourself, thats all

Ive no beef but remember your MVP, is bodes badly - Yeah !!! Jack is on your side else why would i even bother or MVP a licence to post rubbish?

Yes i do egt cross im totall sick of PM and email asking the same questions., why am i not MVP, not Moderator, not this not that, blar blar blar.... its sickening
I fight for common sence and kind polite help. Love of hate me democrecy and kind help from the heart will help

Come on lets work to gether ive offered you 100% support and help if you stuck you choose to ignore me, what else can i do?

Im not digging - ust want the guys to understand and get something from life i s taht so wrong??

Jack

PS PLEASE friends / guys no comments email, Pm supporting me, i know i get so many, yes some dont like Jack, who cares - lets get stuck in helping... thas what counts Jack will suffer the agro as normal!!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back